Wondering how our rust prevention and removal products can help make your life easier? Here are five things you can restore or protect from rust this spring:
1. Fishing gear. Opening your tackle box for the first time this season could lead to feelings of disappointment if any of the items have been taken over by rust and corrosion. Fortunately, here at Stop My Rust, we carry 1-gallon containers and 5-gallon buckets of our Metal Rescue™ Rust Remover. This will clear away the rust and renew your favorite gear! You can also use this product on your fishing rod and reel if that has visible signs of corrosion, as well. After removing the rust, place your supplies in our rust prevention plastic bags for long-term protection and peace of mind!
2. Barbeque grill. Now that spring has arrived, it’s time to get ready for BBQs and all kinds of other outdoor activities! If you’ve noticed any corrosion on either the outside or the inside of your grill, make sure you stop the bleeding quickly! Use our products to remove rust and restore the equipment back to “like new” condition, so you can show off its renewed appearance while partying with friends and family during the summer.
3. Outdoor furniture. Just like your grill, the furniture you use for your porch, patio or deck are all subject to possible rust damage. Having been exposed to the elements all summer long, including rain and other form moisture, means the risk of developing rust after being put into storage is very high. If you notice rusted areas while setting up your outdoor living spaces this spring, make sure you act quickly to restore the structural integrity of your metal furniture. Or, if you’ve just purchased new pieces, go ahead and apply our Dry Coat™ Rust Preventative!
4. Gardening tools. While working in the garden, you’re usually digging in moist or saturated soil. Plus, you probably water your plants and vegetables with your gardening tools resting somewhere in the same proximity. This makes it extremely easy for your tools to become corroded over time. There’s no need to buy new ones, however, with the innovative products now available through Stop My Rust. Turn back the hands of time and save yourself some money, by using our one-of-kind products!
5. Hand tools. Spring is a time of transformation; which means it’s time to complete some of those long-overdue home improvement projects you’ve been thinking about all winter! So if your hand tools (e.g. screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, etc.) aren’t in good condition because they were accidentally left outside at some point—or somehow got exposed to moisture while stored in your shed or garage—you’re going to have some trouble completing all those tasks on your “to-do” list. Bust the rust with our cutting-edge line of products, and enjoy feeling like you have a new set of tools while being handy throughout the upcoming months!
Show rust who’s boss this spring! Check out our complete line of rust prevention and removal products by visiting https://stopmyrust.com today.